27 октября 2015 г.

What's in my bag?




Yellow Moleskine
Snake printed notebook Sigel
River Island Card Holder
Blotterazzi by Beautyblender
Sundari Neem Hand Oil
JOIK lip balm
AVON Luxe 
Dr.Hauschka Translucent Powder
Tangle Teezer Compact Styler
Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Nil
Samsung Galaxy Note 3



Yellow Moleskine. The most comfortable diady I've ever had!

Sigel notebook. Yes, I need two differenet notebooks to be more coordinated!




Currently I am testing this "beauty gudget", review coming soon ;)



This was love at first sight! Amazing texture, allure fragrance and nice miniature size 
that is suitable even for the smallest bags and clutches! 




I always have lipbalm in my bag ;)

AVON Luxe Shine Brilliance Lipstick "Spotlight Coral"
Perfect for everyday!

This powder review is also coming soon ;) (already love it!)




The best this about this comb is interesting and compact design! It will never look slovenly in your bag!



I adore this magnificent perfume! One of my favorite ones! Especially love it during spring and summer.




Samsung Galaxy Note 3
River Island card holder/wallet


3 комментария:

  1. Ootan arvustisi, eriti selle blotterazzi kohta :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Анонимный28.10.2015, 13:48

    А ты айфон не хочешь?

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. покажи, пожалуйста, как кардхолдер изнутри выглядит :)

    ОтветитьУдалить